We built a platform that connects different worlds together – recycling, refurbishing and disposition of electronic waste. It is our priority to reduce waste and prevent pollution of our land and lakes. It is our goal to minimize costs and maximize compensation of losses.
RECYCLING: We partner only with certified recyclers who get the job done right the first time.
REFURBISHING: We bring a big portion of electronics back to life, renovate and upgrade them, then distribute them to local retailers, businesses and organizations.
DISPOSITION/LIQUIDATION: We do the messy work for you, so you can continue to focus on more important things, like growing and building your organization. We take pride in disposing of obsolete or unwanted equipment in a safe and ecologically-responsible manner.
Recycle Your Electronics with Us
E-Waste Gurus provide compliant recycling services to a variety of markets, including government agencies, large businesses, and private sectors. We collect end-of-life electronics (also known as e-waste) and in partnership with responsible and certified recyclers offer an easy recycling solution for your excess, obsolete or unused technology equipment.
Devices that can be dropped off FREE of charge:
- CRT Monitors and Televisions
- LCD Monitors and Televisions
- Plasma Televisions
- Computers (Laptops and Desktops)
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- Cellular Phones & Tablets
- Telephones, Telecom & Radio equipment
- Computer Components: Hard Drives, Motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs, Memory Modules and more.
- Lead-Acid batteries (from UPS, cars and motorcycles), laptop batteries, Li-ION & NI-MH batteries, Tesla batteries.
- Power cords, Cables, and power adapters of any kind (Except Coaxial and fiber cable).
Disposal Fees will be applied:
- Small fridges, Microwaves – $20 per item
- Projection Televisions – $20 per TV
- Desktop Size Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines – $5 per item
- Mid-Size Printers (height, width or depth is bigger then 18”) – $20 per printer
- Large Floor-standing Copiers and printers – $65 Per item
- Industrial Print Centers (Much Larger then regular office copier)- $150
- Toner and Ink Cartridges $1/lb (For some of the new full Genuine toners we don’t charge, in fact might pay you back. Contact with the models for details)
- Small Electronics if in large qty (ie: CD Players, VCRs) – $0.22/lb
- Security Devices (ie: cameras, alarm systems, and similar) – $0.22/lb
- Large Electronics and equipment (ie: Medical Equipment, Commercial Power Supplies, empty server Racks) – $0.22/lb
- NI-MH and NI-CD Batteries – $0.22/lb
- Other Consumer Electronics if in large qty – $0.22/lb
Items that are not accepted:
- Appliances (ie: regular size Refrigerators, Washing Machines, dishwashers) – can be dropped off at your local appliance recycling place, or Transfer Stations
- Regular AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Batteries and similar (You can drop it off with Best buy, Batteries Plus Bulbs, or Staples – call your local store to confirm).
- Light Bulbs (You can drop it off at Local Home Depot, Batteries Plus Bulbs, or Hazardous Waste Stations near you. Contact them for more info).
- Electric items, such as receptacles, motors, light fixtures, kitchen appliances, vacuums, and similar items, that have no hazardous electronic circuit boards in them. Best place to take it to is All Sac metals or similar Metal Recycling place. You might even get money for that.
- Metal, Plastic, and other non-electronic items.
Please note, businesses MAY qualify for free pick up, dependent on load size, type and location of the load (please call to inquire).
E-Waste Drop-offs Schedule:
Monday – Wednesday (9:00am – 5:00pm) ONLY.
Contractual Agreement for Regular E-Waste Pickup
Does your company accumulate e-waste regularly? We will work with your company to develop a schedule to pick up your occurred e-waste periodically and compensate you accordingly (price per pound). We guarantee that all equipment received will be handled, processed, and recycled properly to meet standard requirements and maximize return profits.
Please note, this option is applicable for businesses only, or large amounts of E-Waste.
Click here to download an updated PRICE LIST for the acceptable E-Waste items.
Recover Value of Your Equipment with Us
E-Waste Gurus is a convenient and reliable partner for the IT equipment disposal for enterprise-level corporations in Northern California. Based out of Sacramento we cover up to 250 miles radius to offer free equipment evaluation, and free pickups for clients that qualify. This is an optimal way for businesses to recover valuable revenues when undergoing IT asset upgrades or decommissioning. We will give you a quote up front, so you will know your profit margin before we pick anything up.
You can also provide us with model number of the items over the phone (or even text message) for an even quicker evaluation. Businesses with large volumes of computers, servers, monitors, printers and other electronic assets can recover up to 65% commission with practically no more effort than picking up the phone and calling us. (916) 258-5835
On the contrary, if you are a resale company or looking for specific equipment, and would like to get wholesale deals, we would love to work with you. Send us your contact information and the list of items you are interested in and we will be in touch with you when such items are in stock.
Your Privacy is Our Priority
Simply using your computer’s basic operating system software to delete files doesn’t guarantee they’re gone. In fact, simply formatting the hard dive does NOT delete the data from it. In addition, many people don’t know how to delete data from printers, servers, and other devices, or prefer not to deal with it at all. E-Waste Gurus are bringing this service to you.
- Hard Drive Shredding (currently done offsite). Fee for hard drives shredding based on the quantity.
- Wiping the drives (Filling Sectors with Zero & One 7 times, according to DoD 5220.28 standard). This Service is free of charge; however, only available for the drives that have resale value, or the ones we could use again in our refurbished systems (Good health drive, 1TB or higher. For SSD – 100GB or higher).
- Serial Number Recording and Data Destruction Certificate.