E-Waste Gurus provide compliant recycling services to a variety of markets, including government agencies, large businesses, and private sectors. We collect end-of-life electronics (also known as e-waste) and in partnership with responsible and certified recyclers offer an easy recycling solution for your excess, obsolete or unused technology equipment.
Devices that can be dropped off FREE of charge:
- CRT Monitors and Televisions
- LCD Monitors and Televisions
- Plasma Televisions
- Computers (Laptops and Desktops)
- Servers & Networking Equipment
- Cellular Phones & Tablets
- Telephones, Telecom & Radio equipment
- Computer Components: Hard Drives, Motherboards, Power Supplies, CPUs, Memory Modules and more.
- Lead-Acid batteries (from UPS, cars and motorcycles), laptop batteries, Li-ION & NI-MH batteries, Tesla batteries.
- Power cords, Cables, and power adapters of any kind (Except Coaxial and fiber cable).
Disposal Fees will be applied:
- Small fridges, Microwaves – $20 per item
- Projection Televisions – $20 per TV
- Desktop Size Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines – $5 per item
- Mid-Size Printers (height, width or depth is bigger then 20”) – $20 per printer
- Large Floor-standing Copiers and printers – $65 Per item
- Industrial Print Centers (Much Larger then regular office copier)- $150
Disposal fee of $0.22/lb will apply:
- Small Electronics (ie: Keyboards, Mice, CD Players, VCRs), unless in very small qty.
- Large Electronics (ie: Medical Equipment, Commercial Power Supplies)
- NI-CD Batteries.
- Other Consumer Electronics if in large qty.
Items that are not accepted:
- Appliances (ie: regular size Refrigerators, Washing Machines, dishwashers) – can be dropped off at your local appliance recycling place, or Transfer Stations
- Regular AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Batteries and similar (You can drop it off with Best buy, Batteries Plus Bulbs, or Staples – call your local store to confirm).
- Light Bulbs (You can drop it off at Local Home Depot, Batteries Plus Bulbs, or Hazardous Waste Stations near you. Contact them for more info).
- Electric items, such as receptacles, motors, light fixtures, kitchen appliances, vacuums, and similar items, that have no hazardous electronic circuit boards in them. Best place to take it to is All Sac metals or similar Metal Recycling place. You might even get money for that.
- Metal, Plastic, and other non-electronic items.
Please note, businesses MAY qualify for free pick up, dependent on load size, type and location of the load (please call to inquire).
E-Waste Drop-offs Schedule:
Monday – Wednesday (9:00am – 5:00pm) ONLY.